Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Family is More Embarassing Than Yours

My family is embarrassing.

One day, my father picked up my younger brother from lacrosse practice in full lederhosen.
For those of you unclear on what lederhosen are
My youngest brother once managed to get a shower head stuck in his mouth. My mother referred to my friends and I as her "little piggies". My sister is a ginger.

 They might be embarrassing, but it also turns out, they're pretty damn lovable. When I'm at college, I certainly enjoy my freedom (sometimes a little too much), but when the days slow down a little, I realize I miss them a lot. Sometimes, when I say I want to take full advantage of what life has to offer, that means sitting on the deck, eating family dinner.


This entry is short, but that's just because the thought behind it is too. Paint it Blue and Staple It. Go spend a little time with the family. It's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment